WHALLEY VILLAGE HALL
Additional terms and Conditions of Hire During the Covid19 Restrictions Period
1. These additional Terms and Conditions will remain effective for as long as the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (No.2) (England) Regulations 2020 (as amended or replaced) remain in force.
2. In the event of conflict with the existing Terms and Conditions for the hire of Whalley Village Hall (WVH), these conditions shall have precedence.
3. Users shall produce evidence of current public liability insurance to a minimum value of £5,000,000 (Five million pounds).
4. Users shall adopt and follow the guidance issued by any national body which governs their activity.
5. Users shall take all reasonable steps to carry out their activity in a Covid19 secure manner, including but not limited to supervision of social distancing.
6. Users shall have carried out a risk assessment for carrying out their activity at WVH and shall take all necessary steps to implement that risk assessment.
7. Users shall take details from their members, visitors and customers to comply with the contact tracing scheme. Users are responsible for their own compliance with Data Protection legislation and regulations.
8. Users should ensure that they provide WVH with sufficient contact details for themselves to enable WVH to provide that information about the lead user to the contact tracing scheme. This information will be retained by WVH as part of its normal management procedures, but will not be released except in response to an official request.
9. Users accept that WVH is providing a facility for numerous users. Whilst WVH will endeavour to clean and sanitise the Hall and surfaces before the first use of the Hall on any day, each user shall take all steps necessary to clean and sanitise any spaces and surfaces which they have used after the conclusion of their session. Users should provide their own sanitisers and equipment and remove these after their session.
10. WVH reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if necessary and, in any event, if there is amendment to the legislation and guidance necessitating such amendment.
I accept these additional Terms and Conditions and agree on my own behalf and on behalf of our members, visitors and customers to abide by them.
Signature Printed name